Aug 15, 2010

Photography!!

So ive been way wanting to get into photography and have been thinking about it for years,I only mess around with the camera but now I really want to take it seriously, there is alot of people out there who does photography who is really good and hopefully one day I can join them and be just as good, who knows,if anyone wants me to practice on there family or kids just call or email me , anyway here are some pics I took of my amazing kids. They are raw and straight out of the camera with no editing............havent mastered editing yet lol!! ENJOY


























6 comments:

Brandilyn said...

aww they turned out so good :) You have a true talent!! Thanks for taking some of us :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Jamie... these are GREAT! I love the pics of Brandy. So cute. Your boys are getting so grown up. Keep it up girlie. My sis in law just took ours and she has gotten so good over the yrs. I think she has just researched and read a ton of photography blogs liike crazy. Keep it up.... you have serious talent.

Kandice said...

Wow, Great job Jamie! I have 3 little munchkins you can practice on any time! ;)

Michele and Wyatt said...

so cute!

Lacy said...

I love the one of Brandy Laying on the side walk.
These are awesome!

Tawn said...

WOW! You do such a great job! Love them all!!!! Such grat pics!!!! Brandy looks so darn cute being prego! honk honk!