Apr 26, 2010

Ashley Gorge!!

We took the boys on another hike to ashley gorge on sunday afternoon! It was a perfect day for a hike and was alot of fun!! While we was hiking tyler asked me mom why is Todd so funny and I said well I dont know he just is then Tyler said I think he was raised funny LOL that kid cracks me up all the time and I think he was the one who was raised funny!! Anytime we had to cross the river tyler would get mad and say stuff like stupid river lol but he was a trooper and had so much fun!! Well enjoy the pictures of more of our fun adventures!!












3 comments:

Lacy said...

You guys have the best ideas!
I'm not sure I have ever been there...Have to try it!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Tyler is so funny. Looks like y'all had a great time. :)

Tawn said...

Loving the pics! SO CUTE! Looks like a nice place to go! Love the outdoors the very best! HONK HONK!