Apr 1, 2010

Sunday Ride!!!

Ok so this was deffinately more exciting than a little scooter ride around town!!! Me and todd rode over to rangely colorado on sunday with his motorcycle club for lunch and it was SOOO SOOOO MUCH FUN and I cant wait to do it again!! I was a little scared when we first took off but once I relaxed I totally injoyed it!! I better get used to it since we are goin to cody wyoming in may which is gonna be alot farther than an hour ride!! oh and on a last note all I kept thinking about while on the back of his bike with him was WILD HOGS baby hahahaha!!! LOL LOVE IT





This is the chapter that they ride for!!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Is tod a vet?
You look cute as a little harley chick!

Jamie said...

No lacy they are just the support for vietnam vets!!

Tawn said...

Cute pics Jamie!!!! Love it! Sounds and looks like so much fun! HONK HONK! You two are so flippin cute!